Ubud is a town that is located in the central part of Bali, which is an island that is part of Indonesia and is in the Gianyar region of Bali. The best time to visit Ubud is during the dry season, which is between April and October, as the tourists can enjoy their stay as compared to the season with more rain. Ubud is known not only for its culture but also for its temples, adventure activities, food, and much more.
We at Dewan Holidays have come out with Ubud Bali vacation packages which include the top 10 things that tourists should do during their stay in Ubud.
Highlights of the Package
- The tourists can visit the Pura Taman Saraswati temple, which is one of the most famous temples covered in the Ubud Bali vacation packages. It is a Balinese Hindu temple that is also known as the Ubud Water Palace and is dedicated to Goddess Saraswati. The temple is known for its beautiful architecture and its surroundings, that offer a beautiful view of the Lotus pond, flowers, fountains, Statues of Goddess Saraswati, etc. Besides, tourists can also get to see the Kecak dance performance in the temple post-sunset on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The tourists can visit the sacred monkey forest sanctuary, which is situated in Padangtegal village in Ubud. They would get to see around 600 monkeys in the forest and it is a good place for tourists, especially nature lovers who would love to be around the lush greenery, clicking pictures, visiting the temple inside the forest, etc.
- The tourists can explore the Ubud Palace, which is also known as Puri Saren Agung. It is the residence of the royal family of Ubud. The palace is known for its architecture and gardens, and tourists should visit the Ubud palace during the evening as they will get to see the Balinese dance performance.
- The tourists can visit the Bali Bird and Reptile park which is a place that all wild animal lovers should see during their visit. They would get to see a wide range of reptiles and birds in the park. Some of them are Pythons, turtles, lizards, Macaws, Storks, etc.
- The tourists can taste the Balinese cuisine in Ubud like Sate Lilit, Kopi Luwak coffee, Nasi Goreng, Sambal Udang and many more. Some of the places which tourists can visit are Ivy cafe, Simply social, Padi restaurant, Dapur Usada, etc. Besides, the tourists can also taste various other international cuisines in Ubud. Some of the restaurants that serve Indian food in Ubud are Queens of India, Indian Delites, Taman curry, etc.
- Once the sun sets in the town of Ubud, the tourists can get to experience the nightlife of the town. They can visit the bars, cafes and restaurants. Some of them are Bar Luna, Bunute cafe, CP lounge, Laughing Buddha bar, etc.
- The tourists can visit the Blanco Renaissance Museum wherein the tourists would get to see the artwork done by a Phillipino artist named Don Antonio Blanco. It includes paintings, collages, poetry, lithographs, etc. Besides, the tourists would also get a good view of the Campuhan valley.
- The tourists can visit the Tegenungan waterfall which is one of the most popular waterfalls that is located between Sanur and Ubud. It is a 30 metre tall waterfall and the tourists can even go for a swim. Besides, it is a good spot for the tourists to click pictures and spend some quality time away from the city noise.
- There are various things for the tourists to buy in Ubud such as Kopi Luwak Coffee, Chocolates, Fragrances, Clothing, Souvenirs, Handicrafts, Ceramics, Bags, Artwork etc. Some of the places that the tourists can visit in Ubud for shopping are Ubud Art market, Biasa Bali Ubud store, Jalan Raya, Celuk village, Bali Buda shop, etc.
- The tourists can do various adventure activities in Ubud that would make their trip even more memorable. Some of the adventure activities to do in Ubud are Rafting, ATV rides, Horseback riding, Paragliding, Trekking, Ziplining, etc.
This was all about the Ubud Bali vacation packages and we hope that the above information has given you a good idea about the things to do in Ubud.