India is a country that is known not only for its food, history, and culture but also for its romantic destinations. India, the most populated country in the world, has many romantic destinations for couples to have a good honeymoon in the country which can be in the form of beaches, deserts, hill stations, adventure activities, and much more. It is one of the most popular places in the Asian continent with a high number of tourists visiting the country and a perfect spot for a honeymoon.
Best Time to Visit: – The best time to visit India for a honeymoon is during the winter season which is between October to March as the climate is pleasant and it is a good time for couples to tour India for their honeymoon as compared to other seasons in the country.
We at Dewan Holidays have come out with a package that covers the best Romantic destinations in India for couples to have a good memorable honeymoon in their life.
Highlights of the Package
- Jaisalmer: – The city in Rajasthan which is known as the Golden City and is located in the Thar Desert is Jaisalmer. The couples will get mesmerized by the beauty of the city especially the Thar Desert wherein the couples can go camping, jeep safari, get a good view of the sunset, etc. The tourists can do adventure activities like hot air balloon rides that would give them a good view of Jaisalmer from the sky, riding on the camels in the desert, etc. Besides, they can visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is also known as the Golden Fort and is the second oldest fort in Rajasthan. The fort is known for its architecture and it was built by Rawal Jaisal. There is a lake that should be visited in Jaisalmer which is the Gadisar Lake which is a good place to see the birds, and ducks and a good spot for the couples to click some beautiful pictures.
- Goa: – The state is located in the western part of the country near the Arabian Sea in Goa. It is one of the most popular romantic destinations in India that is included in almost all honeymoon packages. Goa is not only known for its charming beaches but also for its nightlife. The tourists can visit the Baga beach which is one of the most popular beaches in Goa wherein the tourists can do various adventure activities like parasailing, boat rides, bodyboarding, banana riding, etc. There are restaurants around the beach that are known for their local cuisine and seafood. Goa is also known for its nightlife and couples can explore the nightlife in Goa through the various clubs in Goa such as Tito’s Bar and Club, Club Cubana, Club LPK, etc. The tourists can also do night shopping at some of the popular places in Goa such as the Mackie’s Night Bazaar, Baga Market, Panji Market, Calangute market square, etc.
- Munnar: – The town is located in Kerala and it is known for its nature Munnar. It is a good spot for couples to go and be surrounded by nature which feels more calm and peaceful. Tourists can visit the Kolukkumalai tea estate which is a good place to feel the aroma of tea plantations. The tourists can get a chance to taste different types of fresh tea and they can also buy it. Besides, tourists can visit Echo Point, a point which is located on the banks of Serene Lake. The Echo Point is a unique place in Munnar wherein couples can shout at the top of their voice the name of their loved ones and that voice can be heard around that point. The last place the tourists should visit is Valara waterfall, which is one of the highest waterfalls in the town. It is a 300-metre waterfall and the water comes from the Deviyar River. A good spot for couples to click pictures and have a good quality time
- Manali: – The town is located in Himachal Pradesh and the best time to experience snowy weather is Manali. Tourists can visit the Hadimba temple which is dedicated to hadimba Devi. The temple is situated in the Deodar forest. The temple used to be the meditation spot of Goddess Hadimba and the couples can take the blessings of the Goddess before starting the new chapter of their life. The next place is the Manali wildlife sanctuary, a place for all animal lovers to visit in Manali. The tourists get to interact with the wild animals and some of them are flying foxes, barking deer, black bears, etc. Besides, the tourists can also do a trek to the Himalayas in Manali and once they reach the Himalayas they can experience the snowfall and do various fun activities like skiing, clicking pictures, camping near the Himalayas depending on the trek, etc.
- Gangtok: – The city which is the capital of Sikkim and it is the last place that is covered in the package is Gangtok. It is known for Mount Kanchenjunga which is the third-highest mountain in the world and nature. The couples can visit the Tashi view point which is one of the best places in Gangtok to view the sunrise and sunset in the city. They can see the sights of Mount Kanchenjunga and Siniolchu peaks. The next place that the couples can visit is the Seven Sisters waterfall which is a unique waterfall as the waterfall receives water from seven different waterfalls that get merged into one single waterfall and is located near the Gangtok-Lachung highway. Besides, tourists can also use the Gangtok cable car ropeway which is a 935-meter-long ropeway that takes around 20 minutes and it gives a good view of Gangtok city including the waterfalls and the mountain.
This was all about the Romantic Honeymoon Destinations for couples and we hope that the above information has been able to give you an insight into the package.